Get answers to financial questions like:
- "How much money do I need to start?"
- "What Does My Financial World Look Like?"
- "What Will a Lender Need to Know?"
- "How do I avoid issues with the IRS?"
Dana Sperry, a CPA with extensive small business experience, will present key financial management considerations for growing or transforming your small business or starting a new small business - including:
- Financial aspects of Entity types
- Book Keeping for effective business operation that also accounts for IRS and NYS Tax implications
- Financial Management Tools and Techniques recommendations.
Tues., May 16, 2017 from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. -- In the Alley Room, East Fishkill Community Library, 348 NY-376, Hopewell Junction, NY 12533